Free Fellowship Focused on Hands-on Experience
Startup.ML fellowship gives aspiring machine learning engineers the chance to hone their skills by building real-world applications. The number one qualification employers look for when hiring an ML engineering candidate is previous experience.
- build scalable machine learning models with agile software development methodology
- mentoring by experienced ML practitioners
- full-time for four months
- pair program with other fellows and mentors
- apply latest research in deep learning, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, etc.
- program is offered in San Francisco, New York and London
Fellows from previous cohorts are now in data science roles at Uber Advanced Technologies Center, Facebook, Yelp, Orange, etc. See a complete list of our past fellows.
Hiring Partners & Employers
Alex Miller, Mentor
Yelp, Startup.ML Fellow, Epic Systems