Fellowship Focused on Hands-on Experience
Startup.ML fellowship gives aspiring machine learning engineers the chance to hone their skills by building real-world applications. The number one qualification employers look for when hiring an ML engineering candidate is previous experience.
- build scalable machine learning models with agile software development methodology
- mentoring by experienced ML researchers
- full-time for 4 months
- pair program with other fellows and mentors
- apply latest research in deep learning, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, etc.
- program is offered in San Francisco, Oakland and New York
Fellows from previous cohorts are now in data science roles at Uber Advanced Technologies Center, Facebook, Baidu, Yelp, Orange, etc. See a complete list of our ~30 fellows.
Arshak Navruzyan is a machine learning focused product manager. Arshak has been in technology leadership roles at Argyle Data, Alpine Data Labs, Endeca/Oracle. Arshak has delivered AI solutions for multi-billion dollar quantitative hedge funds, numerous venture funded startups and some of the largest telecoms in the world.
Karén Chaltikian is a quant investor and researcher. Karén’s background includes more than 17 years in financial industry, including a decade at a hedge fund in BlackRock. He has a PhD in Theoretical Physics from Stanford.
Alex Miller is a data scientists with extensive experience with deep learning models. He has worked as a software engineer at Yelp and Epic. He has an BA in Math from Wesleyan University.