Free Fellowship Focused on Hands-on Experience
Startup.ML fellowship gives aspiring machine learning engineers the chance to hone their skills by building real-world applications. The number one qualification employers look for when hiring an ML engineering candidate is previous experience.
- build scalable machine learning models with agile software development methodology
- mentoring by experienced ML practitioners
- full-time for four months
- pair program with other fellows and mentors
- apply latest research in deep learning, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, etc.
- program is offered in San Francisco and London
Fellows from previous cohorts are now in data science roles at Uber Advanced Technologies Center, Facebook, Yelp, Orange, etc. See a complete list of our past fellows.
Hiring Partners & Employers
Former Fellow Testimonials
Trevor Lindsay, Facebook
Applying to the fellowship was the best thing I could have done for my career. There’s really no other program like it out there where you can take the lead on a project for a hedge fund and deliver a product that will actually be used. I gained invaluable experience in advanced ML methods that boosted my confidence in interviews and landed me where I am today!
Stephanie Oh, Sentient Technologies
The program addressed my desire to research the latest deep learning advancements and to interface with and deliver actual products to real clients. Not only did I learn a great deal about machine learning from the mentors, but also how to efficiently manage and deliver a product.