We’ve compiled a collection of some of the best and most informative AI blogs and news sites that we’ve found so far.
Whether you’re interested in artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, generative models, Big Data, or AR/VR, you’re sure to find something here that piques your interest.
We’ve carefully selected these 24 blogs and AI news sites based on their quality, relevance, and usefulness, so you can be sure that you’re getting the very best information and insights from the experts in the field.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy our curated list AI blogs and news sites!
- The Gradient: A digital publication about artificial intelligence and the future.
- The Decoder: Artificial intelligence news, business, and research.
- AI News: The latest AI news and trends. Explore industry research and reports from the frontline of AI technology news.
- The Berkeley Artificial Intelligence Research Blog: An accessible, general-audience medium to communicate research findings, perspectives on the field, and various updates.
- Sebastian Ruder: A research scientist at Google who blogs about natural language processing and machine learning.
- KDnuggets: a blog on Data Science, Machine Learning, AI and Analytics.
- Synced: AI technology & industry review.
- Towards AI: The leading AI community and content platform focused on making AI accessible to all.
- Sander Dieleman: Machine learning, deep learning, music information retrieval, recommender systems, generative models and more.
- AI Weekly: A weekly collection of AI News and resources on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- The Stanford AI Lab Blog: The Stanford AI Lab (SAIL) blog is a place for SAIL students, faculty, and researchers to share our work with the general public.
- TOPBOTS: “The best content about applied artificial intelligence for business.”
- OpenAI blog: An AI research and deployment company whose mission is to “ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity.”
- MIT News – Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory: MIT news on Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL)
- Becoming Human: Latest news on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data and what it means for Humanity.
- Chatbots Life: Best place to learn about Conversational AI. We share the latest News, Info, AI & NLP, Tools, Tutorials & More.
- George Ho’s blog: Natural language processing, Bayesian modeling, open source software, and more.
- Artificial Intelligence Review: State-of-the-art research reports and critical evaluations of applications, techniques and algorithms in artificial intelligence, cognitive science and related disciplines.
- Machine Learning Blog, Carnegie Mellon University: Current Machine Learning research and applications; “we work on solving high-level difficulty AI problems”
- DeepMind blog: “The world leader in artificial intelligence research and its application for positive impact.”
- AI Magazine: AI Applications, Technology, Data & Analytics, AR & VR, Machine Learning and AI Strategy
- Emerj: Analyst articles on the impact of AI across industries
- ExtremeTech’s AI section
- Analytics Insight: News, insights and articles on the latest technology developments.
Whether you are a beginner looking to learn more about these technologies or a seasoned expert looking to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and research, these sites are a valuable resource for anyone interested in these fields.
Other AI news:
- The 10 best AI movies of all time, based on their overall quality, cultural impact, and portrayal of AI.
- AI-enabled image compression could enable higher-resolution displays and holograms.